School is going to start in another three months and we know you’ve already started working on your back to school fashion. No matter how much you feel that looking fashionable is tough, it actually isn’t. What should you buy? What should you definitely not buy? How to dress on the first day? We’ve got you sorted with our back to school fashion guide. Read on to know school fashion outfits you have to try.
- Bold Animal Print: Whether you’re a freshman or a senior, sporting an animal print never goes out of style. Wear a classic animal print tank top or a cool lightweight jacket with a pair of distressed denim. You can accessorize this chic outfit with bold statement pieces and metallic kicks.
- T-shirt dress: For days you want to look good without putting any effort – wear a t-shirt dress. This all-in-one outfit is a fashion savior, which is perfect for summers, spring, and even winters. Team it up with a pair of street style sneakers and you’re ready for school.
- Patchwork denim: This 70’s style is back in fashion and we are loving it. A denim on denim look is going to keep you within the super fashionable radius. You can find the best fashion blogs written about patchwork denim. You can find denim shirts and skirts on various fashion website and you can even DIY your very own patchwork denim t-shirt. Finish the look with gold hoops and a delicate chain.
- That bohemian girl: Boho style is the thing right now in the fashion world, so much so, that even brides are dressing boho. To dress boho, all you need are basic essentials. Hoard on basic t-shirts in blacks and greys, maxi skirt, an overall, a loose top with embroidery, and a pair of flat sandals. Team them up together to create your bohemian look. It is going to turn out to be a fresh summer look.
- Lace-up dress: For days you wish to look cute, a white lace-up dress will do the trick for you. This super cute wardrobe staple is every fashionable person’s favorite. Just pair it up with a short denim jacket, pull your hair down, do a minimalistic nude makeup, and you’re ready.
- Mismatched prints: This is going to be a bold one and trust us, you’re going to look super fashionable. How many times have you worn check print over vertical stripes? We guess, never! Get all the prints that look good on you, and just team them up for a brand new college OOTD.
- Blair Waldorf style: We all know what a fashion inspiration Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl is. Her style is girly, fun, and re-creatable. Blair is all about skirts and dresses with a pop of color. Don’t forget to get headbands to wear with your hair down or even with a sleek bun or a pony tail.
- Schoolboy: To rock this style, all you have to do is to dress like a schoolboy. Get an athleisure inspired top or steal your brother’s polo shirt and team it up with high-waisted denim. Paired up with a hatchback. This look is going to look super tomboyish and stylish.
We hope you got tons of inspiration from these good to go fashion outfit ideas. Do you want to know where to shop from? What more to shop? How to dress for the first day of school? Then head now to the best fashion blog, behind which is a girl next door who writes about fashion, lifestyle, travel, and music. Named after her home island- Maikikii, the blog is a view of everything she loves from her eyes. Here you can find blog posts on fashion hauls, lookbooks, easy healthy recipes, travel inspiration, and a lot more.
Visit the website today to see the world with her view https://www.maikikii.de/.