Top 7 Tried and Tested Reasons to Study in Canada
School and college life can be both scary and exciting. You don’t know what is coming up next since you have so many avenues to select from. Various students are looking for higher education opportunities abroad, and if you are among them, then you would definitely know the love for Canada among international students. Canada is one of the top student destinations in the world. Various Canadian universities are among the top ranking educational institutions. Do you wish to pursue higher studies abroad? Here are the top 7 reasons why Canada is the best choice.
- Quality Education: The quality of Canadian education is what attracts hundreds of students every year. A degree from Canada is equivalent to that from the United States, Australia or even the United Kingdom. Canada is among a handful of countries to be in the top 10 for mathematics, science, and literature. 26 Canadian universities are among the world’s best, out of which 4 are among the global top 100 and 9 universities are ranked in the top 300. Here is a list of top Canadian universities that should be on the top of your priority list.
- University of Toronto
- McGill University
- University of British Columbia
- University of Alberta
- University of Montreal
- McMaster University
- University of Waterloo
- Western University
- University of Calgary
- Queen’s University
- Immigration flexibility: In most of the countries, the students have to return back as soon as the study program ends. Whereas Canada has a lot of programs designed for students to apply for permanent residency in Canada. There are options like Post-Graduation Work Permit, which allows the graduate students to stay and gain Canadian work experience. This is an excellent provision provided by the Government for students to stay in Canada and develop professional skills. You can know more about how to immigrate to Canada and other programs for students from professionals at Croyez Immigration. They offer assistance to students, corporate, and individuals with immigration to various markets including Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, and Germany.
- Affordable: Many bright students drop the idea of studying abroad because of the living costs involved. When compared to other countries, studying in Canada is relatively cheaper. Apart from paying the tuition fee, the students also have to look after housing and everyday needs. The average cost of living per year for International students in Canada is roughly around $ 13,021 USD, which is much lower than other international destinations like the United States with $36,564 USD and Australia with $42,093.
- Bilingual Environment: Canada used to be a French colony before becoming a British one. Canada has been left with large French-speaking minority and a French-speaking province – Quebec. Studying in Canada is an excellent opportunity to develop language skills. And good language skills mean better career opportunities. Literature in French and English is an integral part of Canada’s educational system, making it a culture rich place.
- Work while studying: Staying abroad can be expensive, no matter how much we take in the affordability. Canada gives the students the opportunity to work while they are studying, so they can support themselves. International students can work up to 20 hours per week during school and 30 hours or more per week during vacations. You don’t need a work permit, the study permit will indicate your eligibility to work.
- Safety: There is no point of studying at the best university in the world when you don’t feel safe. Canadian Government has taken initiatives to make the international students and immigrants feel safe. It has been ranked as the 8th most peaceful country in the world. The country is protected from three sides by oceans and shares only one border with the United States, this makes the area isolated and away from international conflicts. The society is tolerant, non-violent, and non-discriminatory. The Canadian laws are strict and protect people from discrimination. So, if you’re a parent who is scared about sending their kids abroad to study, you should know that Canada is the safest.
- Education in Canada is the government’s priority: Canada’s International Education Strategy made a decision in the favor of international students. Their aim is to double the number of international students by 2022. The plan focuses on attracting students into various educational domains and retaining them after graduation by offering work opportunities and permanent residency.
The quality of life, warm people, the stunning scenery, pollution free environment, and of course, the best educational opportunities in Canada attract so many students each year. It is important to be aware of the right procedure to apply for Canada immigration. Croyez Immigration Services Pvt. Ltd. are a team of qualified immigration lawyers and certified immigration attorneys who provide the correct assistance on how to immigrate to Canada. They offer assistance to corporates, individuals, families, and students for immigration to Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Ecuador, and Germany. You can consult them for legal registration, IELTS support, post-landing assistance, and documentation. Visit the website today for further details http://www.croyezimmigration.com/homePage.html.