Thousands of international students apply each year to complete their higher education in Australia. It is the third most popular destination among international students because of the high quality of education, cultural diversity, and immigrant-friendly natives. The safe and friendly society lets the students learn and travel freely. In order to study in Australia, one needs to apply for an Australian student visa, which is granted by the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection. You can get complete assistance from visa agents in Chennai, known as Croyez Immigration Services Private Ltd. They provide assistance with legal registration, IELTS support, post-landing assistance, legal help, and documentation assistance.
Here we have detailed useful information for those wishing to study in Australia.
- Financial Requirements: To study in Australia, you should have evidence of enough funds to sponsor your stay, tuition fee, travel, and living costs. You can show evidence that your spouse (if any) or parents are going to sponsor your stay in Australia and they earn at least $AU60000.
- English Proficiency: If you do not belong to an English speaking country and have not completed a minimum of five years study in any English speaking country, you will have to show that you can speak English up to the required level. The eligible tests to clear are IELTS, TOEFL, CAE, and PTE. The minimum score requirement depends on the course you are looking for. For a full degree, the requirement would be different than the score for a foundation score.
- Health requirements: Students are required to appear for a medical test to show that they are in good health. The doctor should be approved by the Australian Immigrant Department. All the students are required to purchase Overseas Student Health Cover through the university or from the approved providers, which are:
- Australia Health Management
- BUPA Australia
- Medibank Private
- Allianz Global
- nib OSHC
- Character Requirements: The student must obviously hold good character to enter Australia. One needs to have a criminal record check and penal clearance certificate.
- Visa Documents: This is a checklist of the required documents for Australian student visa.
- Complete Australia student visa form.
- Application fee paid receipt
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Enrolment letter from the university
- Evidence of funds
- Health insurance cover
- English proficiency results
- Criminal record certificate
- Bunch of passport size pictures
- Other details: You can go to Australia 90 days prior to your academic session begins. Within a week, you need to register your residential address with your university. The students are allowed to work up to 40 hours per fortnight. Whereas those pursuing masters or Ph.D. don’t have any work restrictions.
We hope this information helps you when applying for an Australian student visa. For any further queries and assistance, you can reach out to Croyez Immigration Services Private Limited. They are popular visa agents in Chennai, who provide immigration assistance to individuals, corporates, businesses, students, and families. They operate through a network of immigration lawyers, business associates and experts who with their knowledge can offer seamless immigration services. Consult them today for immigration to Canada, Australia, Germany, New Zealand, Hong Kong, and Ecuador.
Visit the website at https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/student-500