Airports can be tiring. You need to gruel in the security lines and wait while the baggage takes an eternity to arrive. Things get even worse when the flight is delayed or you arrive two-three hours ahead of the flight time. Things can be a lot easier when you’re at the Luton Airport. You ask why? Well, because
- You have the access to Birmingham Airport Taxis, who can drop you from Luton Airport to Birmingham and vice versa.
- There are a bunch of activities to have the best time at the airport.
- You have the option to fill your tummy with the best of delicacies available right at the airport.
Let’s extend on the third point more. If you arrive at the Luton Airport waiting for your flight or if your flight has been delayed, here are top 5 restaurants to tingle your taste buds right at the airport.
- Frankie and Benny’s: If you have an early morning flight to catch, then a breakfast at Frankie and Benny’s can leave you fulfilled for your journey ahead. The dedicated breakfast menu for both adults and kids consists of porridge, doughnuts, and pastries, eggs, and fruit salads along with many more dishes. You can even find here a gluten-free menu. Arrive early so you get a place to relax, as this place is full throughout the day. It is located at the departure lounge.
- Pip: Located at the departure lounge, Pip is a place to eat with your family. The colourful décor and inviting ambiance is a sure hit among the kids. You can slurp into customised healthy smoothies or dig into a healthy bagel with smoked salmon and bacon. You can even grab a coffee to go while you wait in the departure lounge for your flight.
- Krispy Kreme: Are your sweet cravings calling you? Head to Krispy Kreme located at the departure lounge to indulge in some delicious doughnuts. Fill your plate with New York Cheesecake, doughnut glazed with Kreme filling, chocolate chip cookies, Oreo cookies and Kreme, and a lot many options. You can also grab their world famous cappuccino and espresso. Why deny yourself the best of life’s pleasures even when you are travelling?
- Pret A Manger: If you are in a rush and need a quick go-to meal, then head to Pret A Manger, again located at the departure lounge. The food is delicious and super healthy, so your stomach is going to thank you for the meal. The healthy menu consists of sandwiches, soups, baguettes, wraps, pret’s hot, and breakfast options along with a vast selection of smoothies, cold drinks, fresh fruits, and a lot more. The food is 100% freshly made and the milk and coffee are organic. The best part about this place is that the unsold food is offered to charities at the end of the day and every day they serve fresh to the customers.
- Benugo: If you are someone who wishes to sit down at a quiet place with a cup of coffee in hand then head to Benugo. This place is located in the center of the departure lounge and offers an intrusive ambiance. You can find here salads, snacks, smoothies, and anything and everything go-to. You can get yourself a coffee and some sandwiches packed for the flight too.
We hope your time at Luton Airport is well spent with these amazing restaurants to tingle your taste buds at. You must be also looking for a reliable taxi service to drop you to the airport or pick you up from there. Birmingham Airport Taxis offers airport transfers. You can visit them for transfers from Luton Airport to Birmingham, Heathrow, Manchester, East Midlands. To make sure that you don’t miss your flight or you are informed about flight delays or early arrivals, the team makes sure to give you a call to convey the details. The drivers are well trained, courteous, and professional. They are open 24/7 to offer you taxi services.